Happiness

  


Happiness is something we are often waiting for. And somehow, it doesn’t come. We ask ourselves if we are doing something wrong and we can’t understand why is this happening.
  I'm happy. I've never been so happy in my life. And it's not because I have everything I want. I have what I need. And I choose to be happy. It's all about choosing.

We have hard times in our lives. Some are expiring things very early and some a little bit later. And some just to early. And I know it can bring someone down and it's not easy to deal with those things. I don’t want to talk about me and I don’t want to win your sympathy but I also had to go trough some really hard and shitty things that I don’t wish to anyone. And I've been there, down there, where the only thing you see is nothing because you can't believe you will ever be able to stand up and see any light.  

But I decided that I don’t want to live like that. I wanted to be happy, I wanted to live my life with positivity and I decided to stand up. Because the thing is, it's totally OK to fall down and it's also totally OK you have someone who gives you the hand to help. And it's OK to take this hand. But, no matter how much this hand wants to help, you, you laying on the ground, you are the only person who can decide to take this hand or to stay laying. Only you can make this decision.
And I'm not saying it's totally easy. It isn’t. It’s a hard work to stand up and to just get trough all this. But it isn’t impossible. And it's worth it.
I always try to stay positive and I tell my friends to be positive and to be good to themselves. Because I think, the most important person in your life is you. You are the one who can destroy you and who can bring you up. Of course, there are also others who help with this or that. Friends and enemies. But why should you bring yourself down and why should you let others do that?
The world is cruel etc. But the world is also beautiful and there is so much to see and sooo many people to meet and so many things to hear and to feel. So why won't you stand up? There will always happen something shitty from time to time, but it's not a reason to give up all this.
Choose to be happy, see things positive, even if it's hard, try to turn it all
around and try to think that if you have any choice, choose the good side. And it's not being naive, it's just trying to get the stuff done and just to be happy. And there is nothing wrong with being happy.
Just try.

Have fun! :)



5 Steps to a Happy Life 


Comments

Popular Posts