Beautiful things don't ask for attention



 Photography is an amazing thing. And it is also amazing that we have the opportunity to do photos. We have our cameras and now even phones. I also tried a little bit with photography. It was fun, it's hard to tell why I don’t do this anymore.









   Isn’t it fantastic that we now can do pictures even with our little phones that we have in our pockets. And some of them are really good. I mean first cameras were big like cows, and it was not possible to just put it in the bag or something. And it just became smaller and smaller, and now we just have our phones. It's incredible. 

 And it's so great because wherever we are we can just take a photo and keep these amazing memories on pictures. We can travel all around the world and just stop some moments and those moments just stay forever on the paper or on the screen. And we can even share it with our friends or family right away. We can stand on the highest building in the world, take a picture and after 10 years we look at it and say: I was here. And because now it's totally ok to take selfies, we can even put ourselves on the picture. It is amazing and it is great! Pictures are amazing, and it's just magical that we can stop the time and keep it forever that way. 

 But some time ago I was somewhere, I took pictures because I felt good where I was and everything was just perfect. I felt so free and so good, the weather was on point. Everything was perfect, and at some point, I stopped taking photos. I wanted to keep what I saw and how I felt about it to myself, I just wanted to keep it in my head and I knew that a picture can't see what my eyes saw and how I felt about that. 

 And it happens to me sometimes. And I think it should. There are things that happen or that we see that are so perfect and so amazing and great that we should be egoist and keep it only to ourselves and don’t share this beautiful view with anyone. Some moments are worth it. And I think it's sad that a lot look at the screen, taking pictures but not at what it behind it, and we overlook its beauty. Sometimes I think, we should just put our phones down and just watch, live, with our own eyes. 
I hope you had an amazing year and if not I hope this will be better. I wish you all who read this and myself to see more in 2016. I hope 2016 brings great things to all of us.


 See.

Have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts