J'aime la France!


6 years ago, when I was still beautiful, young and fresh, I got from my best friend a postcard from holiday. She was in France, in Lourdes. Those were times where you hadn't so much to do with e-mail or computer, especially at the age of 12/13. Yes, at the age of 12/13 years I was still trying to have fun and be a kid. 

From my freind's stories, it was wonderful. It was a very good France's advertisement from her. I, unfortunately, have never been to France. But I know that it is in the near future.

Let's go back to the postcard. My friend decided to make me a little list of positive and negative aspects of France. Some of them I don't understand anymore, but I still consider it as pretty useful + funny!


-
  • 70% pretty boys are gay 
  • very expensive
  • a lot of prostitutes
  • they like to honk
  • not enough police
  • many rude people
  • they love themselves (Narcissists)
  • hard language 


+
  • I have no idea why is it positive, but she wrote : not so pretty ladies
  • cool things
  • police don't care so much
  • very tolerant
  • beautiful views 
  • Again, I don't get why is it positive, but maybe you get it : many subgroups (like sects etc.)
  • beautiful water, high mountains and loud city  
  • DISNEYLAND!


I hope I helped you to decide to visit France. It is beautiful, from what I know. Travel and live! 









Have fun! :)

Comments

Popular Posts