Don't dream it, be it.


 You will meet people in your  life who say, dreams are something for naive, Ok, so I'm naive. I do believe  that dreams do come true. And I even have a prove.

 By dreams isn’t only meant big house, fame and fortune. Dreams can be anything. Little dreams, like seeing a musical live or big like writing a book. But who said those things can't happen? These are things that happen to other people every day, so why shouldn’t it happen to you?

Dreams are something beautiful because it gives us hope and goal and something to chase.
Some of my dreams already came true. These are small but meant a lot to me.



 I dreamed to see the musical “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” live, since the first time I saw it as a movie. It was brilliant and I watched it over and over for 1000 times, because it was, it is just perfect. And I really wanted to see it live, and last year, the show came to my town, and I got a ticket for my birthday. I went alone (I don’t think that going out by myself is a bad thing, I can enjoy better). And I went there, and… my dream came true. And it was the best feeling in the world. I cried, not because of the musical, although it was beautiful, the actors did a great job, but because I couldn’t believe I sit and see it, hear it. My heart almost jumped out of joy. It was the best feeling the world.

I dreamed of going to London. It’s the city of my dream. My cousin lives there with his girlfriend. Everyone could ask me, sooo why don’t go there? Why? Because I was scared. Scared of everything. But one day, I just thought, it's my dream, and the only person who stops me doing it was me. And I said to my mom: mom, I want to go to London. And the only thing she said, was : well, then buy a ticket. How easy, right? I did, I bought a ticket and went to London (it was also my very first time I flew, and since then I know I hate flying). I was only 3 days there, but it was beautiful, and one day I was at hyde park, and just looked around and thought… damn, I'm here, where I always wanted to be.


This week I'm going to donate my blood. It’s nothing big, some would say, but I say, you can save lifes. I always wanted to do that, it is my little dream, first I wasn’t 18 so I had to wait, and then I just.. pushed it into the background. But I always wanted to that, because, I only give a little bit of my blood, and by that I can save some life. And isn’t it what heroes do? By donating your blood, you become little heroe. And finally, I found the time in my life when I really want to start this. And this week I'm going to do that. I'm actually really excited, and I really would like to know if it helped someone, and maybe I would like to meet this person\persons, and I will definitely not stop at this one time. I'm going to make my dream come true.

 And this is my prove that dreams come true. Those weren’t big, but they meant a lot to me. And there were more, but the point is; dreams do come true. And sometimes you just have to forget about fears and to put anything into the background, just do it if you have a chance, and if you don’t, then find a chance to make your own dream come true, to give your life a little bit more meaning  and sense. Don’t give up your dreams, because then your life loses its meaning.

 Follow your dreams. Do it just for yourself, because the most important person in your life and its dreams, is you.




Have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts