Memories....

Children's world is wonderful. Children have an amazing imagination. They often have their own idea of the world. When I was little, I also had my own idea of the world. Here is some of it (from memories and from what I've heard). 

When I was a kid...



1. When I was a kid, I thought that ice cream is made from the clouds. I always wondered how can they fly up to the clouds and take some clouds and make ice cream. I always wanted to try clouds to see if they tasted the same as the ice cream that we buy. It was fascinating to me. 


2. When I was a kid and the first time went abroad, I was incredibly disappointed. I imagined that when you are in another country, at once, first seconds after you cross the border everything looks different. Totally different. Unfortunately, everything looked almost the same. This made me cry. 


3. When I was a kid, I couldn't imagine that people could think in another languages. I thought that people maybe learn some languages, but we all think in the same language. Now I know it's possible to think in other languages.



4. When I was a kid, and I ate vegetarian spaghetti for the first time in forever, I was the happiest kid in the world. My whole face was in tomato sauce, I had pasta behind my ears and so on. And that's just because it was so delicious and I was so incredibly happy about it. Spaghetti makes happy :)


5. When I was a kid, I loved kindergarten. On my first day at the kindergarten, my mother left me there and I started to cry. My mom left me! But when she came back to pick me up, I started to cry because I didn't want to go home. 

Often on Saturday I dressed up, woke everyone up and was ready to go, and then my mom had to destroy my happiness, saying that we don't go to the kindergarten on Saturday. 


6. When I was a kid , I cut my hair. I watched the musical, which I love; "Chicago", and there is this scene where the main character, Roxy, decides to change. Among other things, she changes her hairstyle. She took some magazine, scissors and began to cut. And it looked wonderful. I also wanted this wonderful haircut. So I took scissors and began to cut. When my mom entered the room, she just began to cry.



7. When I was a kid, someday I fell sick. I had a slight pneumonia or something. I had to stay at home about two weeks. My mom worked and my sister went to school. One day I had enough of the syrup and sitting alone. I was bored and I wanted to my mommy. The doors were closed, so that I couldn't open it. So what did I do? I dressed up very thick, because I knew I'm sick, and I wanted to look like responsible, I opened the window and jumped out. Below the window was grass. I was totally ok. My mom worked not far away, so I went there. You could imagine what her face looked like when she saw me.




My life situation made me grow up very fast. But before that I had wonderful childhood. I was a child that always had a big smile on it's face. I always made lemonade from lemons that I got in life. I was positive. I'm till now.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts